Its road transport-specific Artificial Intelligence core enables cities and companies to build, risk and investment-free evaluate Digital Twins of fairer, smarter and greener urban logistics and last mile delivery business models.
Its additional modules build an enterprise-level order to cash application capable to manage the selected business model daily operations optimization, track, trace, real-time management and information sharing with all stakeholders.
Is built to easily integrate other deep-tech solutions in Cognitive Systems, Big Data & Analytics, Predictive Models, Smart Contracts and other Blockchain applications, etc.
- Best Startup, winner of the Mobility Challenge at #innovateagainstthevirus 2020, with our “Resilient Road Transport” for contributing to the improvement of transport and the safety of drivers in the performance of their work.
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology “Portfolio Company”. Selected as “one of the most promising startups, with a convincing and scalable business model that reduces congestion and raises goods transport system efficiency”.
- Partners in EC financed H2020 Research and Innovation Action “LEAD”, to design Digital Twins of urban logistics in six European cities and perform route optimization and sustainability assessment in Madrid.
- Winner of the Spanish National Mobility Award 2021 in the Product category, as a catalyst to the green and digital goods road transport twin transition, improve cities liveability and contribute to achieve Green Deal and U.N. Sustainable Development Goals.
- Case Study of Sustainability and Social Responsibility Good Practices in the European logistics and transport sector, by the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA).
- Winner of the European ENTRANCE Open Challenge 2021, as a “first-of-a-kind”, innovative and sustainable solution that solves the 21st century goods road transport sustainability and digitalization.
- European Sustainable City Logistics Best Practice. Our Last Mile Digital Platform is the underlying technology that drives the Urban Consolidation Center supported by a Digital Twin that improves city logistics in Madrid.